Homemade Wine Tasting Competition
@ Celebrate Milford 2019
One of the best things about Milford are the rich cultures present in our community, and wine making has been an integral part of our culture for centuries. Homemade wine is many times presented as a gift to a friend and enjoyed during the holidays or special family events. How do you make your wine? Where do you get your grapes? Do you press the grapes or just buy the juice? What secrets does your family have that makes their wine top shelf? Do you think your wine has what it takes to win the first Taste of Milford – Homemade Wine Competition? We invite you to enter our homemade wine tasting competition at Celebrate Milford this year!
The competition will be held inside the beer garden from 2-4pm and is open to the first 10 contestants to sign up.
- Each contestant will bring at least 4 dark 750 ml bottles of wine with a removable label with their name on it. No other labels should be present on the bottles.
- Please deliver bottles to wine tasting area inside of beer garden before 1:30pm.
- Contest is limited to red wine only.
- Servers will be provided.
- The public will vote on which wine they like the best.
- 1st place and runner-up trophies will be awarded after conclusion of competition.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us at email@example.com
To sign up click here